About Me

I am 24 and looking to improve my overall health. I tend to eat my emotions. This has led me to be overweight and given me a fatty liver. I need to get myself fit so I can be around for many many more years to come!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 1 Activate

I am going to be following the guidelines of the 17 day diet. It is not really a "diet" so much as a lifestyle change. The basics are I start each morning with a glass of warm lemon juice, drink 8 glasses of water a day, eat lean meats, lots of veggies, two serving of probiotics, and two servings of fruit. It also suggests drinking a glass of green tea with each meal. I feel this will be the only part I really struggle with. I am hoping I acquire a taste for it.

I have heard quite a few success stories from people following this diet. It is pretty much how I used to eat when I ate healthy. I really need to get back nourishing my body with good food/fuel as opposed to junk.

Starting Weight: 158.2lbs (Yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment